Automated Mail Merge "Now Printing Page " Boxes

Old January 12th 07, 04:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ksg

Default Automated Mail Merge "Now Printing Page " Boxes

I have an automated mail merge program that requires no user interaction. I
have been able to suppress all Dialog and Informational boxes except the ones
associated with the printer. I get 2 boxes-the first in the Now Prining
Page... box and the next is the printing status box. I am using Visual
Studio-VB and use the following to initiate the print:

wrdMailMerge.Destination = _
Word.WdMailMergeDestination.wdSendToPrinter

Any help would be appreciated.

Old January 12th 07, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "How to do a mail merge to the printer using VBA, without
displaying the Print dialog" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...PrintrWVBA.htm

--
Hope this helps.