Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KarenInth

Default How do you change typing in a different language automatically?

I don't understand how you switch languages. You see, I like typing in
spanish often, but I don't like "inserting symbols" every time I need to use
them. So I was wondering if you can type out what you need, and click on
something that will automatically correct words and add accent marks where
needed.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

When working with foreign languages it helps to set an alternate keyboard to
that language (Windows Regional Settings). This will provide direct access
to the special characters used in those languages. As you are unlikely to
know how those keys are mapped you can display the On-Screen Keyboard as a
reminder. To open On-Screen Keyboard, click Start, point to All Programs,
point to Accessories, point to Accessibility, and then click On-Screen
Keyboard.

When you change language, pass the cursor over the On-Screen Keyboard to
reflect the current language.