Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Sutton

Default Moving Pages Within A Word Document

I am completing my Photography GSCE Course using Word, as part of Microsoft
Office. The document is 100 pages long and I wish to reorder the page. For
example, cut pages 4 to 6 and insert them between pages 45 and 46. However
there are page brake and images that do not move with the text and most
pages. If I select the desired pages, by clicking and dragging, and cut them
to the clipboard, only the text is cut, the images remain and text from later
in the document jumps backwards into the wrong place.

I need a way to rearrange pages without affective anything else in the
document.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

You need to format the pictures so that they are in line with text.
Right-click each picture and select "Format Picture." Then under the
"Layout" tab, select "In line with text." That will make each picture stay
in the same relationship to the text around it. You can then select the
pictures and text and move them.

I hope this helps.

Fred
If this answers your question, please select "Yes" to the question "Was this
post helpful to you?"