Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default Can't print from browser...?

Howdy,

I am running Word 2002 SP3 under XP...

In the past (perhaps with earlier versions of Word) I could
click on file Open and then enter a search criterion in the
File Name field. For example, I might enter *dog* and all
files in the folder that had the string "dog" in their
filename would appear.

At that point, I could right click on a file to select it
(or using CNTL-CLICK I could select several files), and
choose "Print" to print the file.

Now, however, when I do that, though I have "Print" as a
menu choice, it does not work. If I click Print I get:

"The command you selected is not available from this
shortcut menu."

Why can I no longer print files in that way, and is it
possible to get that functionality back?

Sincere thanks,
--
Kenneth