Lissa

Default dotted line

Ok - I've asked this questions before but didn't write down the solution. I
have a Word document created by someone else that has dotted line breaks. I
can't get rid of these dotted lines. Can someone help me?
Sammy

Are you looking at this document in Print Layout? If not, try going to View
and select Print Layout. If that is not it, maybe there are some borders.
Try removing them all by Ctrl+A, then Format--Borders and shading,
Borders tab. Choose NONE.

Hope this helps!