Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lgehringer lgehringer is offline

Default How can I require a user to rename a form before saving?

I keep blank forms for my department in a folder on a shared drive, for easy
access to users. However, users often fill in the blank form and save it
without renaming the file. The next person to open the blank form must
delete all of the information entered by the previous user. I want to be
able to have Word prompt the user to save with a different file name.

Word Form Fields - Can you Export to Excel Spreadsheet? elfmajesty Microsoft Word Help 11 April 18th 06 02:38 PM
Losing check boxes form fields when saving as a web page. joshua Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 05 05:31 PM
Warn the user before saving a temp file created by Outlook Petez Microsoft Word Help 2 March 30th 05 10:57 AM
saving a form Sara Microsoft Word Help 5 March 29th 05 02:54 PM
Saving form letters individually John Calligy Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 10:03 AM