Rebecca Dell

Default Can't send word doc as body of email

Hi everyone
This used to work fine up until last week so I guess I somehow interferred
with it. I'm using Outlook 2003 (email set up and working fine, email format
is HTML) and Word 2003. When I try to send word document as body of an email
it no longer gives me that option; just "for review" or "as attachment". How
do I get it back?
Thanks
Rebecca

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UmViZWNjYSBEZWxs?=,

This used to work fine up until last week so I guess I somehow interferred
with it. I'm using Outlook 2003 (email set up and working fine, email format
is HTML) and Word 2003. When I try to send word document as body of an email
it no longer gives me that option; just "for review" or "as attachment". How
do I get it back?

Better place to ask this would in an OUTLOOK newsgroup. My best guess is that
you need to change an option in Outlook. Probably Tools/Options/Mail Format,
near the top, about using Word to edit emails.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I suppress Word prompt to okay each mail merge email I send Maryland Mailmerge 1 March 24th 05 09:27 PM
Send to email from Word 2k3 Jennifer Dargis Microsoft Word Help 0 February 9th 05 05:37 PM
how can you create quickwords in MS Office Word 2003 Christine S Microsoft Word Help 4 February 8th 05 03:01 PM