Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
aedcone aedcone is offline

Default Email Mail Merge Question

I am the event secretary for a dog club. I receive entries for our shows. I
have created an Excel file that will be used as my data source. With this
being said, I would like to to know how to do the following, as I am not
quite understanding/following the nuances of Word 2007 when it comes to mail
merge:

How do I send an email that contains specific information grabbed from my
Excel data source. The specific information will be sent to only a specific
personal, not everyone in my data source; i.e.: XXXX has entered her dog
named XXXX, whose registration number is XXXX, in class XXXX, show XXXX. How
do I set this up?

Mail merge to email, unable to send HTML email via outlook Ellen Ileia Foundation Mailmerge 2 April 9th 10 10:33 AM
e-mail merge errors w/ multiple email addresses in email field Jane Mailmerge 1 December 13th 07 05:43 PM
Mail Merge Question Dee Mailmerge 2 November 17th 07 08:47 AM
mail merge question alex Microsoft Word Help 2 October 25th 07 06:20 PM
Word Mail-merge to email looses BG Color on Web-Based Mail Micmojav Mailmerge 4 September 18th 07 05:34 PM