Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chilibob

Default Old form entry vs. new form entry

When I was using an older version of office, creating forms was a piece of
cake. Now that I have been "blessed" with Office 2003, the forms entry is a
nightmare. I want a simple checkbox and I get a picture frame with text and
sunken checkbox and all kinds of details when I click on properties. Adding
a drop-down or text entry point is a nightmare. After adding anything, I try
to activate the protection and the activate box is ghosted and not available.
Is there a way to simplify this so that forms can be easily and simply
created?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Hi Chilibob-

It sounds to me like you are using the wrong set of tools. What you describe
are objects from either the Controlls Toolbar or the Web Tools Toolbar which
need to be supported by VBA &/or additional definition.

I believe you want the tools available on the Forms Toolbar, instead.

HTH |:)