Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Doctor The Doctor is offline

Default Attachments

When I attach a file it ends up in the body of the email instead of an
attachment line.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

You need to change the format of the email message to either HTML or Plain
Text. Rich Text will embed attachments in the body of the email rather than
create an attachment line in the header section. (Assuming that you use
Outlook as your email editor.)

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.