Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
gnGracie gnGracie is offline
Junior Member

Default Need Mail Merge/Outlook Contacts help

I'm sure it's quite simple, but I can't figure out how to do this!
I've read the "dummies" book, other tips on line, and I'm baffled. I
need to pull addresses from my Outlook and keep getting an error
message when I try to do this, so I need some guidance. First, how do
I find my outlook contacts (what file extension)? Then, do I need to
export to excel format, or just pull directly from outlook (2002)? Any
help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Brandy
Say goodnight Gracie... Goodnight Gracie