Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dee

Default Rows Break across the page

I have a document that I didn't create that has many tables. I want the
tables to break across pages. However, when I get to maybe 4 inches from the
bottom of the page the table will automatically go to the next page. If I
try to backspace up the only part of the table that will go to the previous
page is the heading row. I have gone into the table properties and checked
"allow rows to break across pages" but I still can't get some of the tables
to break.

Anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it. I am using Word 2003

Thanks very much for any help.

Regards,

Dee