Blasting Cap

Default Help on Mailmerge field

I am doing a directory and putting things in it about family life,
travels, etc.

Some of them are rather lengthy, some are brief.

I have found some that have been chopped off for no apparent reason.
The text in them just stops so many characters into the directory.

Questions - is there a length limit to a mailmerge field? If so, is
there any way around this? We're pulling it from an Excel spreadsheet.
Is Excel the culprit?

Help!!!

It's due at the printer next week!!

BC