Hard Drive

Old February 19th 06, 11:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Hard Drive

How do I transfer C:\ copy to I:\ External Hard Drive as "I" Partition
Old February 19th 06, 11:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What does this have to do with document management in Microsoft Word?

Old February 20th 06, 03:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sorry I probably was not in the right search toolbar for this one. It does
not have anything to do with the Office Word 2000 I goofed again. I am allow
mistakes you know!
Sincerely Mrs. Denise Lajoie