find a saved document, or typed document on the hard drive

Old March 3rd 06, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default find a saved document, or typed document on the hard drive

I typed a word document the other day, saved it, didn't notice where I saved
it to, and now can't find it. I tried the search feature and looking in
every folder, but no luck. Does anyone know; A. how to find a saved
document, B. Restore a typed document that may not have been saved, but is
on the hard drive somewhere.

It was eight hours of typing, I really don't want to do it over again.

Thanks
--
John H.

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
how do I retrieve my last saved document Esther Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 12:07 AM
Printer prints different document than one saved and displayed PGN1101 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 03:37 AM
How do I save a file from my hard drive to a CD in my F drive? Big George Microsoft Word Help 2 January 26th 05 10:04 PM
saved document c Microsoft Word Help 2 January 19th 05 08:15 PM