How do I save a file from my hard drive to a CD in my F drive?

Old January 26th 05, 09:59 PM
Big George

Default How do I save a file from my hard drive to a CD in my F drive?

When I try to save a WORD file from my hard drive to a CD in my F drive, I
get the error message " You do not have access to the F:\ folder, see your
administrator" Why won't it let me save the file onto the CD?
Old January 26th 05, 10:05 PM
Barb Reinhardt

I do it this way:

Start - My computer
Select the CD Drive
Copy the files that I want saved on the CD into the space shown.
At the upper left, I see "Write these files to CD". I only select this
when I'm ready to write all the files as I generally have CD's that can be
written on once.

Old January 26th 05, 11:04 PM
Charles Kenyon

Don't do it from within Word. Use Windows or your CD-burning software.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.