Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lesesq lesesq is offline

Default track changes color won't change

When I set the track changes font color to track by author, I end up with a
barely distinguishable gray color. It's always worked before. What do I do
to get the real colors back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?bGVzZXNx?=,

When I set the track changes font color to track by author, I end up with a
barely distinguishable gray color. It's always worked before. What do I do
to get the real colors back?

Gray is one of the available colors... You can try quitting and starting Word
again. Or you can try selecting a specific color, then switching back to "by
author".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org