Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda S. Linda S. is offline

Default Is AutoComplete feature for AutoText Entry available in Word2007?

We miss the AUTO COMPLETE feature to insert an Auto Text entry that was
available in Word 2003, but we have not found how to activate it (if it is
available) in Word 2007.

We have found Quick Parts not as user friendly as the old Auto Text.

Any tips?