esanger22 esanger22 is offline
Junior Member

Default Bookmarks and Formulas

Hello all!

I currently have software that exports a lawn care proposal to Word. In the software, the size of the customers property is recorded as 00.00 1,000 square feet (example. 15.87 in the program means that their lawn is 15,870 square feet). When it exports to word, it uses CUSTSIZE to display the customers size, but it shows up as "Your lawn size is measured at 15.87 sq ft" and I need it to say "Your lawn size is measured at 15,870 sq ft". So in essence, i need to take CUSTSIZE and times it by 1,000. I can't for the life of me figure this out. I tried taking CUSTSIZE and hiding it and bookmarking it as CUSTSIZE then putting the formula =CUSTSIZE*1000 but when i run the form it says Undefined bookmark CUSTSIZE....it wont save it for some reason. Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Hi,

which version of Word is used?

When it exports to word, it uses CUSTSIZE
to display the customers size,

Does CUSTSIZE represent a field? What is displayed after pressing
ALT + F9?

So in essence, i need to take CUSTSIZE
and times it by 1,000.

You want to multiply the result of CUSTSIZE?

--
Cheers,
Lisa [MS MVP Word]

Word 2007 bookmarks - How to display bookmarks on page? rgille Microsoft Word Help 2 April 27th 23 02:55 AM
Formulas Berne Microsoft Word Help 3 April 23rd 09 03:43 PM
Formulas carol Tables 5 September 23rd 08 09:23 AM
formulas tony Microsoft Word Help 2 April 1st 08 10:45 PM
Formulas? cbremar Mailmerge 3 June 13th 07 07:59 AM