Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carina Venter Carina Venter is offline

Default HOW CAN I SPLIT A DOCUMENT IN WORD TO FIT 2 PAGES?

I am designing an organogram. I would like to split it into 2 pages, without
having to copy and paste the remaining half of the document onto a new page
and struggling with resizing it.
I am using Microsoft XP Service Pack.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nigel Molesworth[_2_] Nigel Molesworth[_2_] is offline

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:54:02 -0800, Carina Venter Carina
wrote:

I am designing an organogram.

I was so disappointed when I looked this up.

How to split pages in Word into seperate files? Edwin Microsoft Word Help 1 October 11th 08 06:43 AM
Split pages james Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 07 05:55 AM
help to split a table across pages = word 2002 Techno Grandma Page Layout 5 August 20th 07 05:12 AM
Numbering Pages in A Large Document Split Across Multiple Files CuriousGeorge Microsoft Word Help 1 September 12th 06 10:56 AM
How to split up a VERY large word document? (>15,000 pages) Deavr New Users 1 May 16th 05 07:26 AM