Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Flanagan John Flanagan is offline

Default Converting Word file

How can I convert a text-only manuscript processed in Times New Roman 12pt
(ready for printing on A4 paper) to a 6"x9" suitable for printing in book
form?
Thank you
--
John F
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

6" x 9" is not too far off A5, so all you may need to do is select that size
paper in the Scale to paper size pull down in the Zoom section of the File
Print dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.