Greg Matthews

Default Website link in Word document

Hi,

If I type a web address into a word document, I get this shown within the
word document as:

{HYPERLINK http://www.websiteaddress.co.uk}

However the link is not enabled to go to the website. How can I simply type
a website address into a word document which is shown as above, that when
selected takes me to the website?

Thanks

Greg.

Anne Troy

Hit Alt+F9 or Tools--Options, View tab and turn OFF field codes. That's
all.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Greg Matthews" wrote in message
Hi,

If I type a web address into a word document, I get this shown within the
word document as:

{HYPERLINK http://www.websiteaddress.co.uk}

However the link is not enabled to go to the website. How can I simply

type
a website address into a word document which is shown as above, that when
selected takes me to the website?

Thanks

Greg.

Greg Matthews

Excellent, thanks for that. Worked a treat.

news:891ec$42cac081$97c5108d$16329@allthenewsgroup s.com...