Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Opus Opus is offline

Default Document problem in Word 2003

Help please - suddenly all my documents are showing brackets (facing to the
outside of the page) at both the top and bottom of the pages. I can't figure
out how to get them off and I have a big project due tomorrow a.m.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See "Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371