Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vorcro Vorcro is offline

Default Missing Sizes

I recently re-installed windows xp pro on my PC and have re-installed Office
2003. But now when I look in the page set-u/paper sizes I find I do not have
range of sizes that I previously had.For instance I cannot find a C6 envelope
any more, plus there are several other missing envelope sizes.Can anyone help
me to solve this irritating problem please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:28:03 -0800, Vorcro
wrote:

I recently re-installed windows xp pro on my PC and have re-installed Office
2003. But now when I look in the page set-u/paper sizes I find I do not have
range of sizes that I previously had.For instance I cannot find a C6 envelope
any more, plus there are several other missing envelope sizes.Can anyone help
me to solve this irritating problem please?

Have you reinstalled the same printer driver you used before? That's
one of the sources of Word's paper size choices.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vorcro Vorcro is offline

Hi Jay, yes I have re-installed the printer driver as before. The printer is
a Canon Pixma MP600, and this printer has the facility to print directly onto
CD's. I note that although some envelope sizes are missing in 'Word', the CD
tray is showing. I wonder if the printer driver is having an adverse effect
upon the paper sizes in Word?