Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
cutechwriter

Default Printing comment references in Normal view

I can't print comment references in Normal view in MS Word 2003, which runs
on a Windows 2000 server. By comment references, I mean the reviewer initials
and comment numbers that appear in square brackets after highlighted text
where you insert a comment, for example, [LP5]. I can print the list of
markups by selecting "List of markup" from the "Print what" dropdown list in
the Print dialog box. However, when I print from Normal view, the
corresponding references that appear on screen so not appear on the hard
copy.

Does anybody know what error am I making? Or might this be a printer problem?

I would appreciate any help that you can provide.