Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sbrown24 sbrown24 is offline

Default standard toolbar is selected but cannot be seen how do I restore

I have the standardd toolbar selected, but it cannot be seen. How can I
restore it on a Mac?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?c2Jyb3duMjQ=?=,

I have the standardd toolbar selected, but it cannot be seen. How can I
restore it on a Mac?

You received an answer in this group, but were pointed to a WinWord
article. This group really targets WinWord, not Mac Word. Try asking in a
MAC newsgroup (public.mac.office.word)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org