Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
piyush piyush is offline

Default can i save file in jpg format in word 2007

can i save file in jpg format in word 2007 or there in some third party
software
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

My preference for this is to use SnagIt, which allows you to print to the
SnagIt printer, which captures the document, one page at a time. You can
then save the captures in any desired graphics file format. There is a free
trial available from www.techsmith.com, but even the full price of the
application is quite reasonable.

"piyush" wrote in message
can i save file in jpg format in word 2007 or there in some third party
software

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Vista's Snipping Tool will also do it.