Rayndrop

Default Word should let me import PowerPoint slides into a text doc.

I develop curricla materials for Federal agencies and need to insert my
PowerPoint slides into my student manuals which are created in Word format.
I have tried to integrate PPT and Word for years and it doesn't work!!

Does anyone know if all of the Apple applications merge without the
Microsoft hassle. . . if so I'm jumping ship!!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UmF5bmRyb3A=?=,

I develop curricla materials for Federal agencies and need to insert my
PowerPoint slides into my student manuals which are created in Word format.
I have tried to integrate PPT and Word for years and it doesn't work!!

Since you don't explain HOW it doesn't work, nor mention which version of
Office you use, it's difficult to offer any comment, or help. Nor will
Microsoft have any idea what you mean with your "suggestion".

Basically, it DOES work. Just go to the slide view in Powerpoint, click on a
slide, then copy and paste into Word.

If you want something fancier than that, post a question in the powerpoint
newsgroup, describing what it is you're looking for. There are a number of
tools people have developed to improve the integration.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)