Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Newbie question on MSWord templates and data

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can steer me straight on how, or where to
find out how, to extract data from an msword(2000) template. I would
like to eventually get the data into an Oracle database. Once the data
is there, I can do what I want with it, but I'm not sure the best way
to extract it. Would the best way be to use VB? Any information on
getting template data from a document so I can put it in Oracle in a
structured way would be helpful. It looks like Word 2003 can put it to
XML easily, but we have 2000.

Thanks again,

Sean