Jude

Default How do I create a Word template w/ BOTH #outline (1, 1.1) & Appx .

This is what I need in ONE template:
1.
1.1.
1.1.1.
2.
2.1.
2.1.1.
Regular Numbered list
Regular Bullets
Appendix A
A.1
A.1.1
Appendix B
B.1
B.1.1

I can do everything except the Appendix numbering. Everytime I try, the
first outline (regular numbers) breaks and the whole document is incorrect.
Please help,
Judy
Daiya Mitchell

See he
http://shaunakelly.com/word/numberin...ppendixes.html

And he
http://shaunakelly.com/word/numberin...Numbering.html

Read, absorb, and if you still have questions, repost to the numbering
newsgroup with them:

http://communities2.microsoft.com/co...s/default.aspx

DM

On 12/16/04 6:29 PM, "Jude" wrote:

This is what I need in ONE template:
1.
1.1.
1.1.1.
2.
2.1.
2.1.1.
Regular Numbered list
Regular Bullets
Appendix A
A.1
A.1.1
Appendix B
B.1
B.1.1

I can do everything except the Appendix numbering. Everytime I try, the
first outline (regular numbers) breaks and the whole document is incorrect.
Please help,
Judy

Word Heretic

G'day "Jude" ,

email me at steve at wordheretic.com to get an article on doing this

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Jude reckoned:

This is what I need in ONE template:
1.
1.1.
1.1.1.
2.
2.1.
2.1.1.
Regular Numbered list
Regular Bullets
Appendix A
A.1
A.1.1
Appendix B
B.1
B.1.1

I can do everything except the Appendix numbering. Everytime I try, the
first outline (regular numbers) breaks and the whole document is incorrect.
Please help,
Judy

Jude

Thanks so very much, Daiya.
You replied fast and your information was very useful.
I've created a new template this morning. I just hope it works with all the
strange documents around here.
Thanks again.