Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dstars Dstars is offline

Default Distributing Themes?

I've created a set of templates in Word 2007 that I want to distribute to all
the employees at the company that I work for. I assumed that the colour- and
font-theme that I created would be saved together with the template, but
apparently that's not the way it works.

I realize that it's possible to save the theme separately, and then instruct
everyone to download said theme to their own Document Themes folder, but I'm
wondering if that's the way you're supposed to do this, or is there an easier
way? Ideally I would like to set this theme as the default whenever someone
opens my templates.

TIA