Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
transcriptionist transcriptionist is offline

Default adding a dictionary

I want to add a medical dictionary to word 2007. I can get it installed in
my computer, but I cannot figure out how to add it to my dictionary list in
word. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would be better asking the manufacturer of this unidentified dictionary
as to how it interfaces with Word 2007 and whether indeed it is compatible
with that version. One thing is certain it will not be integrated with the
built-in dictionary. It *may* work as a custom spell check dictionary or
more likely have its own interface.