Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Noelle62 Noelle62 is offline

Default Repeat first row in table on subsequent pages

I have a table that is several pages long. I want the first row to repeat on
each page. I have turned on "Repeat Header Row" but it isn't working. Does
the first row actually have to be a "Header" or are they just calling it that?
--
Noelle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

A heading row is any one you designate as such by selecting "Heading Rows
Repeat." But such row or rows must be at the top of the table, and the table
must not be wrapped.