Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joanne Joanne is offline

Default How do I make a mail merge list from labels?

I typed up labels individually instead of creating a list, now I need to
create a list from those labels so I can create other mail merge documents.
Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm