Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cbj cbj is offline

Default How do I change the size of a page in a Word newsletter template?

I am trying to change a newsletter template to 8-1/2"x13" (South American
legal size paper) for a convention. How do I change the size of the page in a
newsletter template.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You would change the paper size the same way you do for any document (in
Page Setup), but what you are really asking, I suspect, is how to deal with
the text boxes and other stuff these templates often use for formatting. I
don't know any way to handle these except manually.