Trev

Default Putting a 'caret' on a letter that isn't a vowel w/o equ editor

I can do the CTRL+SHIFT+(^) to put a caret on a vowel, but I would like to
put a caret on a y and an h. can it be done without using equation editor ??

The reason I'm asking is because when you put just one letter in a paragraph
with equ. editor, it messes up the line spacing.

Thanks,
Trev

Trev

Thank you, I appreciate it.