Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EDD

Default Converting .Docx File Into .Doc

hello, i was using the Microsoft Office 12 Beta version but now its expired
and im not able to save files or copy files data inside in it, now the
problem is i made alot of files on new office word, like abc.docx and i also
upgrade the existing files from .doc to .docx for Microsoft office 12 beta,
but i dont know it will expire like this in which we cant recover our files
in .doc i have the original copy of office 2003 which i reinstalled and i
decided to use it and dont wona buy this new office untill its full version
came so please ppplease ppplease please any one here help me i m really
worried about my important files if lost them then there is no mean to use
pc, thanks and try to understand my problem.