Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
M. Minger M. Minger is offline

Default When I block text and press delete, why won't it delete?

Microsoft Word/Outlook 93
For several weeks now, I have had a problem in Microsoft Word and Outlook
e-mail messages: When I am composing text and in the process, I highlight or
block a word of several words of text in order to delete, the highlighted or
block words will not delete when I press the delete key. I have to unblock
and manually go to the words and backspace in order to delete them.

Can you help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Tools Options Edit check the box for "Typing replaces selection".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman