Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hobbes2006 Hobbes2006 is offline

Default Undelete change in a protected document

I've been going through a document, making changes and adding comments.
The "Track Changes" option is on.
When I go back to the document, a few days later, I see some parts that I've
deleted and want to undelete.

The Review Toolbar has the buttons to accept or delete changes, but the
buttons are grayed out, so they can't be used.

I tried right clicking on the portion I deleted, but the only option
available is cut and paste. Then I realized the document is protected.

Is there anyway to put back a passage that I've deleted? On the document, it
shows up as crossed out. Or do I have to type it back in?

I am using Word 2003, in Windows XP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Unprotect the document. Then you should be able to accept and reject changes
as desired.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP