Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
freckles freckles is offline

Default how to remove grid from print layout view in Word 2003

how to remove grid from print layout view in Word 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Right-click any toolbar and click Drawing. In the Drawing toolbar, click
Draw - Grid - and remove the check next to Display gridlines on screen.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible