WilliamMay WilliamMay is offline
Banned

Hello. I had a similar situation quite recently. I deleted an important file and needed to restore it. It's good that my friend suggested me an excellent article, which told me how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone. In this article, you can also find programs to recover any files deleted from your devices. Good luck and have a nice day.