Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ginakw2005

Default Help Using Themes

I've created several html pages using Word with themed backgrounds. I'm
trying to burn these pages to a CD but the themes do not display when I open
the pages from the CD. I suppose I've incorrectly assumed the themes were
embedded in the documents. I thought to copy the themes to the root directory
of the CD but I can't find the Themes folder (if it exists) anywhere on my
computer and I no longer have the original installation disc. Can anyone
suggest a work around on this? This is a month long work project and I don't
want it twirling down the drain!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Once you have copied these HTML pages to a cd, are you opening them with your
browser?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"ginakw2005" wrote:

I've created several html pages using Word with themed backgrounds. I'm
trying to burn these pages to a CD but the themes do not display when I open
the pages from the CD. I suppose I've incorrectly assumed the themes were
embedded in the documents. I thought to copy the themes to the root directory
of the CD but I can't find the Themes folder (if it exists) anywhere on my
computer and I no longer have the original installation disc. Can anyone
suggest a work around on this? This is a month long work project and I don't
want it twirling down the drain!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ginakw2005

Yes, these pages are opened in a browser window via an autorun feature that
I've included on the CD.

"ginakw2005" wrote:

I've created several html pages using Word with themed backgrounds. I'm
trying to burn these pages to a CD but the themes do not display when I open
the pages from the CD. I suppose I've incorrectly assumed the themes were
embedded in the documents. I thought to copy the themes to the root directory
of the CD but I can't find the Themes folder (if it exists) anywhere on my
computer and I no longer have the original installation disc. Can anyone
suggest a work around on this? This is a month long work project and I don't
want it twirling down the drain!

Adding more THEMES Yappy Box Microsoft Word Help 0 January 24th 06 12:18 AM
Themes WordFool Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 06 04:33 PM
Themes how to create Tom Microsoft Word Help 2 August 25th 05 08:05 PM
More Themes for Word 2000? Barry Millman New Users 2 July 17th 05 09:16 PM
Can I print a document in which I have used themes ? Rustyjack Page Layout 2 January 26th 05 05:11 PM