Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JDog

Default how do i copy All of the document except my activex ctrl

i have insert a activex ctrl into a Word document
and then

Selection.WholeStory
Selection.Copy

i don't want to copy the activex ctrl,
what can i do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JDog

Thank you !

Is there any way to forbidden selecting or copying the Activex ctrl?
Because it has exception when undo the deleting of the ctrl.

I insert the ctrl like this:

Dim insp AS InlineShape
Dim sp As Shape

set insp = ActiveDocument.InlineShapes.AddOleCtrl ("MyOle.Ctrl")
set sp = insp.ConvertToShape
sp.Name = "MyCtrl01"