Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chacalon

Default Why are my keyboard symbols incorrect

The letters on my keyboard are working fine, but the symbols are all messed
up...example this is the question mark..._...this is the right
parenthesis...=....this is the quotation mark...[.....

Any suggestions____
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Do you have a foreign language keyboard installed via the Windows interface?
Take a look here for more information:

Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com