Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Comment Shimmers Comment Shimmers is offline

Default comment box shimmers

I have inserted comments in a word document received from someone else. The
name of the author of the comment shimmers. We cannot turn it off. I have
checked the setting and put none on the text effect, cleared the formatting,
to no avail. It is fustrating. I was able to turn the shimmering off on the
written text, but not the author name. Any advise?

Thanks
Brianne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Brianne,

What version of Word are you working in and did the document come from a person using a different version?

If you're checked the settings in the Comment Reference style in the document and that doesn't change it is it possible for you to
provide a link to a document that exhibits this behavior?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP