Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GB GB is offline

Default Level 2 formatting style not showing up as a hyperlink option

I am inserting links in a document to other places in that document. Items
that are a level two style are not coming up, though. (this level 2 style is
one that I created) how do I make sure that all my level 1 through 4 styles
are included as options?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Custom headings are not listed in the Insert Hyperlink dialog box. What you
can do is bookmark the paragraph; then you'll find it in the Bookmarks
category in the dialog.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP