Rebecca W

Default why does my Heading 1 style have (symbol) next to style name?

I modified my Heading 1 style to use the City Blueprint font and expanded it
to make it look better. Once I did this, the style name ended up with
(symbol) next to it, and the font looks like little boxes in my TOC. At
first I thought it was because I was trying to have my Heading 1 style in the
Headers of each section, but even after taking it out of the Header, it did
the same thing. I know it has to do with the font because when I tested the
situation by temporarily changing the Heading 2 style to the same font
scenario, it also ended up the same way. Needless to say, I hit the "undo"
button immediately! Unfortunately when I modified the Heading 1 font to
something boring like Arial, it didn't take away the (symbol) next to the
style name, or the little boxes in the TOC. And most unfortunately, doesn't
look like I'll be able to use the City Blueprint font as I wanted. Any help,
suggestions, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Replied to duplicate question, posted earlier.

Cindy Meister