jamles12 jamles12 is offline
Junior Member

Default Building Blocks Help

Hello,
Im hoping someone can help me. I have created a template that has several different things going on including several building blocks that have legacy dropdowns in them that populate different form fields throughout the document. This has put me in a catch 22. I cant use the drop downs etc. unless the form is protected with fill in enabled but I cant use the building blocks if the form is protected! Does anyone know a work around? any help would be greatly appreciated as my head cant take much more wall beating.

thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As far as I know, you will have to use a macro to do what you are
describing. You may want to repost the question in the programming forum at
Microsoft community; go to
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...382 812472177.
Alternatively, you could try the Word Developer forum at MSDN:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...?forum=worddev.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP