Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark2006 Mark2006 is offline

Default Converting Appleworks documents to OfficeXP Word Documents.

Can Word do this for me and, if so, how. If not, does anyone know of any
shareware that will do this task.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is no native Word converter, so see
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...microsoft+word