Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
miska_58 miska_58 is offline

Default how do i remove the yellow x on the clipart?

I have download clipart but can't seem to use them.....when I go to my
clipart and anything with a yellow X on it...I can't use. How do I change
this? Also when I go to insert my picture....no picture is showing up.
Please help.....I use these for my business and would like to have access to
them all.

Labels Adding clipart to entire page lindy Microsoft Word Help 4 October 17th 06 01:31 PM
ClipArt Jet Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 11:40 PM
Remove a clipart photo that is in the bakground of word document kitkatpdx Tables 1 April 4th 05 05:41 PM
Can't remove shading Oliver Walter New Users 5 February 25th 05 08:10 PM
Word Templates Remove Timo Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 09:15 AM